Tuesday, October 14, 2008

6 Things

I've been tagged by both R and Sara...

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. List 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post


  1. I moved out on my own when I was 17 (yes, I had graduated high school), and no, I don't recommend moving out that early.
  2. My three children were born in three different hospitals and one was born in a different province. All were born early at 1, 3 and 6 weeks respectively.
  3. Since dh and I have been married, we've moved eight times. You'd think we were in the army or something.
  4. I am not a princess kind of a girl, except when it comes to travelling. I admit I like nice hotels & cruising waaaayyyyy more than I like camping. Although if I had a camper, or better yet an RV, I'd probably be fine. It's the tents and hard ground I have an issue with.
  5. When I met dh I thought he was a nerd. Big hair, tie-dyed t-shirt, goofy... so not my type. He became a good friend though and somehow here we are.
  6. I have a photographic memory. But often it's on stuff that I don't need to remember or that people don't want me to remember. Just know that if you ask me to do something some time in the future and then forget - I will still remember and wonder why you didn't follow through (but I will not ask you about it, because that would be rude LOL). I will remember something funny you told me five years ago and generally be able to say it back verbatim. However, I will not remember all of the things I am supposed to get at the grocery store and inevitably will forget to buy something important I need (like deodorant). As I said, it's selective (although very helpful when cramming for tests, as I can see pages from textbooks in my head).
I'm not sure who I can tag that hasn't already done this, so if you feel like doing it go ahead and tag yourself. :-D