Friday, February 02, 2007

On the lighter side

Dh and I had date night on Tuesday and we went to see a movie. I let him choose because I'm just nice that way. Not wanting to see Catch & Release, and labelling it a chick flick, he decided our other choices were In Pursuit of Happyness and Epic Movie. We both want to see In Pursuit of Happyness but being that my frame of mind was pretty crappy earlier this week dh decided I needed to laugh. Therefore he chose Epic Movie.

Did I laugh? Well, if you consider I laughed at how truly bad the movie was then maybe. Did I laugh at the actual jokes and stuff in the movie designed to make me laugh? Maybe once. The movie was really, really bad.

The best part of the movie was coming out and running in to two pastors from our church and then telling them what we saw. Yeah, we're cool. They were there to see pay-per-view hockey. I think dh was wishing he was with them instead of me. Hey, I was wishing I was with them! The second best part was seeing one of the youth students from Thrive at the same movie as us. Maybe he really does think we're cool.

I don't know. I just know that it was a waste of money. At least I got popcorn and a free refill. That was yummy.

Labels: