Friday, January 26, 2007

15 Things I learned (or possibly re-learned) this week

  1. It's fun to go out with friends, with no kids around to distract you.
  2. Waiting for food and/or service, even with fun friends, sucks.
  3. When waiting for said food or service, I get easily distracted because I am so impatient that I can't concentrate on anything other than the fact that I am waiting and should not be.
  4. Good food rocks!
  5. Sometimes boys you thought were really nice, sweet boys have a side you didn't expect to see and it makes you laugh so hard you are almost crying.
  6. When you don't drink very often a couple of glasses of wine make you silly.
  7. Trying to let your baby cry it out for his nap in his crib because he's really tired doesn't work so well when he has soiled himself and you don't realise it.
  8. Our babysitter is amazing and we love her.
  9. I miss my husband when we don't spend alone time together even though we're in the same house at the same time.
  10. I used to be a workaholic and still have those tendencies when other things are more important.
  11. I've got good kids.
  12. When I get something stuck in my head it is really hard to get it out even when I know I need to move on.
  13. I love singing with my kids.
  14. I kind of sort of like bootcamp (sshhh, don't tell my body cause it still hurts).
  15. I have a good life and I'm very blessed.

Labels: