Sunday, December 17, 2006

I think I'm in Love

...but not to worry I will not be cheating on my husband, as I believe he is just as enamoured as I. Well maybe not. Who knows.

I just know I had the best bacon of my life today. How can bacon be that good? Well let me tell you my friend: Apparently you just add brown sugar and you put your bacon in the oven instead of frying it. I promise you your whole outlook on bacon will change.

My outlook on a number of things changed today I think. I'm not sure entirely how or what as I'm still thinking on a lot of them but it's just a feeling I have. At this point all I'm willing to offer is that I ate some of the best breakfast food I've had in forever, enjoyed some mighty good conversation and was filled with joy. Then I came home to make my own version of a strata for dinner that included a spiced smoked salmon, green onions, peas and cream cheese. I do not think my scale will thank me tomorrow for today. However, my mouth did. Therefore, I gave my scale the day off.

I am thankful for many things today.