Friday, December 22, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I'm starting to feel festive! LOL Yes, it took me a while and #3 and I are fighting, what is our 3rd or 4th ear infection in so many months BUT the Christmas spirit is starting to fill me up.

Look at our beautiful tree:



We finally found a pretty star for the top (not pictured above) and it sits beautifully up there but it doesn't light up so we miss that.

#2 and I had a girls time out together and we came home with this tree. First we went and had hot chocolate (peppermint mocha for me) at Starbucks, then we looked for a present for #1 from her and #3 and then we bought this tree. It is huge! It touched the ceiling and I had to break a bit off to fit the star on it. You should have seen us trying to stuff this in our car. Our old car had a roof rack, this one doesn't. With three car seats we don't have a lot of room to manouveur but I did a lot of juggling and rammed it in. #2 had pine needles in her face for a bit but luckily we weren't far from home! LOL