Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Not much to say apparently

I've been so busy, am still fighting this ear infection and (this is the good stuff) I have been working on a revise and resubmit for a short inspirational story I wrote. I never thought I would write an inspirational but there you go, it came to me and I wrote it. A publisher is interested and asked me to revise and resubmit. I'm writing under a different name. My name just doesn't seem like a good solid writing name. I'm using the name my Dad switched to when he worked in Hollywood. He legally changed it and his wife and kids go by that name as well. Sometimes my brother uses it and sometimes he doesn't. It never was my last name but it works for flow so I'm using it.

Anyway, I'm in the sit back and wait mode to see if I can actually go from writer to author. I have had one essay published but that doesn't count as far as I'm concerned since that was for school. This is for money, although a very tiny bit, it still would put me in professional author status I think.

I guess I had a bit to say afterall.