Friday, October 27, 2006

Rockin' with God and Snow White

Last night I had the pleasure of watching my dh's long time friend play bass with our worship team. He was having a fine time and for some reason last night the band was in a groovin' mode and they were just jammin' all over the place. I can't even describe what they did but when the did some stuff with All Honour, the hairs on my arm stood on end. Seriously. That good. Then, cause I was there and watching after the other singers had gone, I got to go up with Al (our tenor) and we sang The River. It was so cool. Al started doing this thing he does, which is powerful and rather distracting at the same time, but I just closed my eyes and did my thing... which, admittedly, is not so powerful. Then the Worship leader came in with these harmonies and it was just, well, fun. So fun. After we were finished our keyboard player was a bit awed himself and he said "hey, I thought we weren't supposed to have fun here." I went home a happy girl. Even though my ear drums are still filled with fluid it was all good there last night. We were rockin' with God and lovin' it.

I think the antibiotics are finally kicking in, with the help of the decongestants the doctor finally told me to take. The baby was taken off the antibiotics since they were making him sick and both he and #2 child are on a nebulizer at the clinic every day. Yeah us! I'm on an allnighter with Burnett tonight, I shouldn't be going because my immune system might not do well but I'm the only female chaperone as far as I know and there are a lot of teenage girls there so... that's the way it is.

Now...rockin' with snow white and some other princesses too:




This is #2 child getting ready for preschool dress up day. The last photo was a playdate with Cinderella and Ariel. Ariel belongs to 3 kids lots of fun.