Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Happy Anniversary....wanna buy some coffee?

I first have to say Happy Anniversary to my dh! 8 years ago today we were married in what can only have been the best wedding ever. When I dreamed of my wedding I never knew the reality would surpass the dream. I waited a long time for my dh (I'd like to say I went through a lot of frogs beforehand but it was actually just one big horny toad!! ugh!) and when he arrived he came disguised as my best guy friend. He still is. There is nothing I don't tell him and no better man I could have chosen to be the father of my children, my life partner. The road from there to here wasn't always smooth but the journey is what makes the memories, the bumps only serving to make us appreciate the highway.

Dh is doing well today, so far I've received a card AND a happy anniversary phone call. Tonight we will celebrate by attending an Alpha course. No, not very romantic but at least there's dinner. We're going away, albeit with baby, on Friday night to one of our favourite local (well sort-of local) hotels River Rock Hotel - I wonder if they will mind the baby in the upscale Italian restaurant there. It's the only one there we haven't tried and we really want to. I will also be bringing a bottle of wine with us to the hotel - I tried this wine at Magnificent M's a couple of weeks back that was awesome. They know their wine in that house and the guests reap the rewards.


Now for the coffee... Anyone want some? We're talking Fair Trade Organic Coffee (10 kinds) $13.50/lb CAD. We also have Premium Belgian Chococlate $2 ea and various types of cookie dough ($10 for a bucket or $12 for 49 preformed pucks) - oh yeah, you know it, I'm hocking my kid's wares to raise money. This is for #2 child and the BC Girls Choir. If anyone is interested please contact me (and if you need to raise money for your kids you can come knocking here too, it's only fair). If interested you can email me at mcilfirstthreelettersoflastnamehere@telus.net or post in the comments section how I can touch base with you. I will ship it too if you want to pay shipping.