Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Out of the mouth of babes

A few weeks back we were coming home from Church and we were asking our kids how they liked Camp Wannabe (that's our Church's name for Sunday school) that day and here was what my son said..."They sure do talk about God a lot at that place". Holding back laughter I say "Yes, they do, does that bother you?" and the reply "Nope, I like God but I just wondered why they are always talking about him there." And of course we had a lovely conversation about that. LOL


Some of the favourite things my daughter says. She loves "hangurbers" from "Donalds" and wants to grow up to be Snow White (although I think that has changed to Cinderella now it's hard to keep track). I know I should correct her on the hangurbers but I just love the way she says it. Of course if she's still saying it when she's 14 I probably won't so I guess I should start.