Friday, August 04, 2006

Something fun

OK, well just because my last two posts have been rather depressing (sorry about that kids, sometimes I let life get to me) I thought I'd do something fun. You know all those getting to know you emails that travel and resurrect themselves over and over? Well I received one today and I'm posting my answers here just for the heck of it:

What is your occupation? Mom/Wife/Chauffeur/Maid - I'll add crazy woman to this list

What color are your socks right now? not wearing any - hate socks!

What are you listening to right now? The sound of my kids running in circles in the basement (waiting for the sound of crying to follow this)

What was the last thing that you ate? This whole wheat tortilla concontion thingy I made with veggies and chicken - supposed to be good for ya, probably why the kids weren't too enthused about it (to their credit they did eat most of it)

Can you drive a stick shift? Yep, love it but not condusive to driving with children (need a spare hand bwhahahahahaha - um should clarify that this means I am usually having to take/give or remove something from my children's possession)

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? what does this question even mean? I say Indigo

Last person you spoke to on the phone? Nicolette who's trying to convince me I'm not crazy (see #1)

Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yep, we get along good

How old are you today? 38

Favourite drink? well it isn't the Pina Colada Slim Styles that's for sure. I'll go with Coffee right now. Alcohol wise I love cosmopolitans.

What is your favourite sport to watch? Hockey

Have you ever dyed your hair? Have I ever not is a better question

Pets one cat, one goldfish
Favourite foods? Lobster, Thai, Greek

What was the last movie you watched? Pirates of the Carribean II

Favorite day of the year? 1st day of school? LOL ok how about Christmas Eve, the excitement of Christmas is still there and this is the night we do our graze your way through an appetizer feast meal.

What was your favourite toy as a child? Baby Alive - she was so real (which is rather scary to me at this point) and my Easy Bake oven

What do you do to vent anger? Cry, usually snap at someone (usually Steve) and then feel bad

What is your favourite - fall or spring?Fall - I like the smell in the air and Christmas on the way or maybe it's Spring - the feeling of anticipation of a lot of summer days. Hmmm, I like them both.


Hugs or kisses? hugs

Cherries or blueberry? Yuck - neither

Do you want your friends to email you back ? I'd like it but won't hold my breath

Who is most likely to respond? anyone who's not working right now I guess


Pool or hot tub?
hot tub
Living arrangements? house with dh and kids

When was the last time you cried or teared >>up/emotional? This morning - I'm having issues right now (see posts below)

What is on the floor of your closet? unpacked boxes

Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Nic

What did you do last night? Ummm, made dinner, fed the baby, watched America's Got Talent (er yeah, don't go there!)

Favourite smells? my baby, cherry blossoms (edited to add: fresh laundry, coffee brewing and puppy breath)

What inspires you? others faith inspires me to be more faith filled and trust in God

What are you afraid of? something happening to my family, spiders

Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese

Favourite dog breed(s)? Big hairy dogs - Bouviers, Newfies, Bernaise Mtn Dogs, etc. (ie my chew chew - waaahhh, for those of you who never met him Chewie (short for Chewbaca) is now over the Rainbow Bridge)

Number of keys on your key ring? no idea, a lot

Number of years at your current Job? well full time I guess just over a year. :-)

Favourite day of the week? Saturdays

How many provinces have you lived in? 2 (edited to add BC & Alberta, we were in Calgary just long enough to conceive and have #2 child and then get the heck home!)

Favourite Holidays? Christmas

Ever driven a motorcycle? Nope