Saturday, July 08, 2006

Just lovin' my kids

Well this post will be short and sweet (well maybe not but I'm going to try! LOL). Just wanted to update everyone with how gorgeous my Joshua is becoming every day and what a joy he is even though he never wants me to put him down. I am building some nice biceps under my layer of padding because of it!


The baby last week.

A and M playin' it up for the camera.

I'm so blessed to have such wonderful kids. How come I only think that when they're sleeping?! Nah, I think that always I just realize it more when they are sleeping and looking like little dolls (and well they aren't talking back to me or running around either!).

That's it for now, I never seem to have enough time lately but I have a lot of stuff that I want to write so when I finish my Biology exam next week (gotta love upgrading school - blech!) then I'll try to devote more time to my writing. Or you know after it's not summer and I'm not outside all the time. Around then! VBG :-)