Thursday, October 20, 2005

More Reviews

While I haven't been posting much here, or anywhere for that matter, I have been reading behind the scenes and have done some more reviews for the Romance Divas. Here they are:

Sasha White - Losing It

I also read Clara Verone's Eternal Conquest but the review isn't up as yet. This was an excellent book and I'd recommend it to anyone who loves paranormal romance. As soon as it is posted I will link it here. You can find out more about Clara Verone here. The author promises there will be more in this series.

Also, it's time to vote in the Scarlet Boa contest. You will find my entry between 135-140 so while I know there are a lot of entries to read at least that narrows the field a bit. Read as many as you can and then vote for your favourite at http://stellacameron.com/scarletboa2005.html
(if you scroll to the bottom of the page you will find the link for submissions and also the link for voting). Good luck to all who have entered!