Wednesday, August 10, 2005

First Blog Ever

OK - today I write in my blog for the first time. This is my blogging site for my writing. Well for the writing I am trying to do. Bare Essensuals is the name of my soap and body product line (if you are interested you can find it at http://www.bare-essensuals.com) and I felt it appropriate to use it here too as I am writing about heroines who are strong and sensual and get down to the bare essentials. At least that's what I hope I'm writing! LOL

Oh I wanted to add that I have (for the first time ever) submitted my writing to a contest at one of our romance writing websites. I am so excited. I don't think I'm allowed to say where it is since they want each post judged on its own merit and not because we sent people flocking to the site to check us out. Well of course I want to be checked out but mostly I want to know what people think. Nicely of course! LOL

Cheers,
Michelle