Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Loss of Muse

For the last week I've been unable to be very productive with my writing, either here or with my WIP. It seems that the curve ball I was thrown really did throw me for a loop. Or a writer's block or something. :-(

The whole job thing resolved itself and even though it came down to me and one other person in the end she had just a bit more experience. I think it turned out for the best as I was trying to figure out how to accept the job and do tell them I am pregnant or do I wait or....

Now I'm back to seeing if this writing will actually work for me. I'm on Chapter 4 of my WIP. A little discouraged as others have received request from the contest I was in. Now I realize there were a lot of entries and this was just my first time and blah blah blah. Sheesh, I'm working the pity party quite well here LOL. It must be the hormones.

I think I will come back when I'm in a more up mood. That could be in 5 minutes they way my moods are going right now ROFL! :-)