Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My

Or was that dragons and wolves and God, Oh my? In my house one never knows. Last week was interesting. I won't get into the dragons, wolves and God thing on here. Sufficed to say that #1 had a tough week last week.

#2 started watching Wizard of Oz and loves it. She's watched it several times. It goes well with her new McDonald's toys, which are probably the reason she now wants to watch the movie. #1 will not watch it. I think the flying monkeys scare him (and really who can blame him for that) and he has a vivid enough imagination anyway.

I went to a hotel on Friday night. Just me, myself and I. Yep, I discovered that I apparently have no idea how to relax. By the time I figured it out it was time to come home. Too bad, the bed in that hotel was awesome. Maybe next time I will take a tranquilizer and actually sleep.

My husband was baptised on Sunday and that made me happy. He's a good man.

Sold another short story to a different epub. Am very happy with that. My inspirational short is due out a week Friday and I am also looking forward to that.

Life is all sorts of things right now. Good thing I like Lions and Tigers and Bears.

Labels: