Sunday, March 04, 2007

Looking Forward

There are several things I am looking forward to this year:

  1. Cruising with my friends. Without my kids. It's a very good thing.
  2. #2 starts Kindergarten. That means 2.5 hrs EVERY day with just me and #3. Not that I don't love the other two. I do but maybe he will nap. Maybe there will be silence. Ahhhh, can you hear it? Yes, I will probably cry because it's gone so fast but still I will enjoy it too.
  3. Spending more time with new and old (not necessarily in years but that too - LOL) friends.
  4. Getting more physically fit. I have committed to doing a year of bootcamp. Not sure what I was thinking but I did it so...
  5. Seeing my inspirational short published. I even have a cover now even though it isn't out until April. It's an ebook but that's ok (although I think if it sells a certain number of copies it will go to print, although I'm not sure about that either since it's so short but now I'm just babbling so I will move on. Sorry, I'm excited).
  6. Celebrating the birth of #3. That's very soon. He'll be one. Where did the last year go?
  7. Starting the Girls for God ministry with the high school girls I lead at my youth group. We are starting with a pajama party and that will be fun.
  8. Watching my dh be baptised.
  9. Buying smaller clothes (hopefully).
  10. Watching #1 sing with Norman Foote at the ACT (if you are interested, and I KNOW you are, it is Wed, Mar 21st and you can buy tickets at the ACT).
  11. Watching #2 dance at the ACT (date TBA).

Labels: