Monday, February 26, 2007

Are you talking to me?

Hmm, maybe not.

Sorry.

OK, movin on (I really need some emoticons here) - Bootcamp update for those who are interested (and frankly if you're not then I apologise in advance 'cause you're getting one anyway).

  1. It's still hard.
  2. In fact, sometimes I think it is harder.
  3. Maybe that's because she changes things up so it's always new and different.
  4. I find new and different sore body parts the next day, which is always a treat.
  5. My tailbone still hasn't healed and that's a pain in the butt (sorry but it is!) when I'm trying to do certain exercises.
  6. I have lost another 1/2 inch off my waist and .3 off my hips, which is great.
  7. My weight has stayed the same, which sucks.
  8. I can do 23 girl-style pushups in one minute. At the end of the program (I'm on the second round of bootcamp and this time going for six weeks) I hope to do at least 30 (but I really want to do 50).
  9. My cardio is getting a bit better and I can almost skip rope for the whole minute (barring the times I catch the skip rope in my legs and stall out - LOL), without wanting to have a heart-attack. That's a good thing!
  10. I am still motivated to go to this class. Even when I don't want to go, I still make myself and that's a very good thing! :-)

Labels: