Monday, March 19, 2007

Bad Blogger

I know I have been a neglectful blogger and I'm sorry. There was a while there that I felt my posts were all so depressing it ws better not to post. Since then life has been crazy busy with another round of illness for most of the family (dd was thankfully spared), a birthday for our youngest little man, a lot of unexpected work due to worship scheduling, and more. Our calendar was just very full.

I had to take a step back from bootcamp for a week because I was, and am, exhausted. I just didn't have the extra energy to expend and even though, this past weekend, I expended it doing something I love I now have a very weird voice that cracks and comes in and out and a chest cough that feels like I ran a million miles, as it really burns.

Now, although I have stated the above it is not to get anyone to feel sorry for me. I am in very good spirits despite this. I'm the only one who pushed myself to keep going seven days a week with all our duties and activities so I'm the only one to blame for being tired and getting a cold.

I have a full, rich life filled with people and activities I love (ok, well I don't love bootcamp exactly but I love what I hope it's doing for me! LOL). I'm a very lucky girl indeed.

Plus, I'm going on a cruise in September with my honey and a bunch of friends. Yeah, it's a long way away but I'm excited. Two days, count 'em, two days and two nights with my honey and no kids. That will be a first for us in almost eight years. We did get one night together last year but had the baby with us. The last time we had one night together without children was in September 2005 but even then I was pregnant so technically we still had a child with us! LOL

I'm going on a sea cruise, I'm going on a sea cruise....Sea cruise, baby, oh yeah... (ok, I can't remember the tune of that song I just know there is some corny song like that).

Labels: