Monday, September 18, 2006

Three Sick Kids and a headache for Mom

While a lot of things happened over the last few days (the comedy that was my anniversay night away being among them) all three kids are sick and that's about all I can focus on right now.

I think dh is getting sick too.

That's the one thing about kids, one gets sick and it's pretty much going to hit them all. The baby is having a rough time because the only comfort he knows is me and nursing. As much as I love him it makes me tired.

It's amazing how much kids want their Mommy when they are sick. Even the independent ones. It is kind of nice to cuddle with them and not have them moving at 100 miles an hour. It's just too bad it takes them being sick for it to happen. Now that dh is home I'm going to try to make some soup. My special everything but the kitchen sink soup should help (well it's not really called that but I don't know what I have yet so I made it up! LOL).