Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Mother's Day Tea


My last (and actually only) preschool mother's day tea with my daughter was today. Why they have it on the Wednesday when they are in school Friday I don't know but that's the way it is.

About two seconds after we settled down #2 dropped a strawberry on herself. Other than that it was just a beautiful afternoon and the kids worked hard at their presentation and special surprises. This is the first time ever that #2 hasn't told a secret. I can't even say what the secret surprise is because I believe 4ever29 still has that joy coming to her tomorrow morning and I wouldn't want to spoil it for N. Sufficed to say that I liked it. Not sure you can tell but she has a ponytail. Look how tall she is compared to some of the other girls (not counting the very tiny one on the end in teal leggings - she's a younger sibling).


This is her "boyfriend" J - too bad he barely talks to her.


Labels: