Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My Honey is Home

and I'm a happy girl!

Unlike D, I am used to my dh being gone for periods at a time but this is the first time since we had #3.

I am so proud of dh and I know he did a great job down in Alabama, along with the rest of the team. I hear they had a great time, along with a lot of hard work and bonded really well with each other.

What a wonderful experience for all of them and I know my dh has been wanting to do stuff like this for a long time. I'm sure we will do it again. Maybe next time I can go on a mission or maybe it will be him again - it's not our decision really.

In any event, he came home and he seems different somehow. He says he missed me and he thought about a lot of things while he was gone. Whatever it is/was I am very happy he came to the conclusions that he did. I already feel a difference in our marriage.

Can 9 days make a difference? They can to a woman in Alabama and they can to a woman here in Canada. And I believe they did.