Monday, July 09, 2007

Because Sara told me too

I'm updating. But I really got nothin' to say. It's been a crazy week. We went and saw houses, quite a few. We picked a house, we placed an offer on house, we negotiated, the offer was accepted, then our financing fell through 45 minutes later. We are approved for 95% financing and we still have a week to remove subjects, but the likelihood of us coming up with *cough* a LOT of money in a week is unlikely. Our mortgage broker is trying though so you never know. It brought a lot of weird issues to the forefront for me about family though. I'm not going to go into them here bcause I'm trying to suck it up and move on. :-)

In other news I had a great time at Sara and Nate's last week for her spa party, and I think I even made a new friend. We had so much fun and I didn't get home until very late. There are all sorts of other things I could say about that night but one of my best memories is of Sara and Becka doubled over and howling at something I said. THe sad thing is I don't really remember what witty thing I was saying. I'm sure it was great though! :-) I do remember the word plump. And yes, I'm sure I was describing myself. Good times, good times. I'd share pictures but then I'd have to kill you. :-D

Labels: