Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday and News

OK - so I really am a bad blogger. I just have so much going on, but still have nothing interesting to say. Hmmm....

However, #3's second birthday came and went and he needs a little celebration. Last Friday (Mar 14th) my littlest guy turned 2! See how much he's changed...

Then:
And now:
Happy birthday, my wonderful little man. You are the surprise that has blessed us over and over (and I'm almost positive that I said the same thing last year, but I don't care, it's true!).


And to celebrate we bought a house! Yeah, we're just fun like that. Well, actually it's a townhouse, but it's all ours and it's as big as a house so it's all good. We are so excited to get away from the very bad influence we we live right now and to also be in our own home again. We will be on a cul-de-sac, backing on to greenspace. I can't wait.