Monday, February 18, 2008

123 Meme

I was “tagged” in blog game. A friend of Magnificent M's, whose blog I read regularly (even if I don't always post anymore LOL), tagged me. Thanks Daryl! :-D

  • Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. (No cheating!)
  • Find Page 123
  • Find the first 5 sentences
  • Post the next 3 sentences
  • Tag 5 people
So, from the Thorazine Mirrorball by Jack Maeby, which happens to be the closest book to my elbow at the moment (although truthfully there is a pile, since #3 pulled a bunch out of the bookshelf)...
I played it again, altering the rythym slightly. Now I recognized it. The three notes were part of a phrase from the mystery song on Mrs. Worthy's tape, the one that seems so familiar.
I don't even know if five people read my blog anymore, so if you are one of those 5 go ahead and try this meme. It's fun!


Labels: